Luxury at Its Best
Welcome To A Wabash Landmark Hotel
The Charley Creek Inn is a rare gem: a historic hotel in the heart of downtown Wabash that’s been so exceptionally restored that it’s been named “One of the coolest new businesses in America” by Business Insider. Architectural grandeur and modern-day amenities coexist happily in this unique boutique hotel in the heart of central Indiana where service reigns supreme.
Guests enjoy the residential-style comfort of 30 individually decorated guest rooms and suites, exceptional locally sourced cuisine at Twenty Restaurant, and martinis and live music in the tradition of Indiana’s own Cole Porter and Hoagy Carmichael at the speakeasy-style Green Hat Lounge. Two unique shoppes draw guests in for complimentary daily wine tastings, hand-dipped ice cream cones and goodies ranging from wine and small batch spirits to gourmet cheeses, artisan chocolates and Indiana-made ice cream.
A boutique hotel in Downtown Wabash. Rediscovering history, romance, culture & the arts.
Book Direct Benefits
- Free Wine Tasting
- Free wi-fi
- Free access to YMCA
- Free Newspaper
- Free Business Center
From the moment you step into Twenty, you’ll be wrapped in the history of our downtown hotel. In name and nuanced decor, it’s a nod to our building’s 1920 debut as the Hotel Indiana. There’s nothing old-fashioned about the cuisine, though. Savor guest favorites like Blue Duck Flat Bread with Bourbon Fig Jam, Indiana Bacon and Spinach Salad, and Lobster Mac & Cheese, served with or without paired wines.Learn more
The shoppes at Charley Creek
- Wine & Cheese Shoppe
- Ice Cream & Candy Shoppe
- Gift Baskets
Wine & Cheese Shoppe
Join Us In A Toast
To The Good Life
Located in the lobby, our Wine & Cheese Shop offers complimentary wine tastings daily, as well as wines by the glass, small batch liquors, craft beers and incredible cheese boards featuring selections from local creameries.Read More
Ice Cream & Candy Shoppe
Homespun Style In
Our nostalgic Ice Cream & Candy Shop is a step back in time. Enjoy ice-cold sodas in glass bottles, Glovers Ice Cream (a family-owned Indiana original), South Bend Chocolates, Albanese Candy Company’s world-famous gummies and more.Read More
We have a gift for gift baskets
What’s better than receiving a gift? Giving one, naturally! Allow us to create a custom gift basket featuring world-renowned wines (or regional favorites), local cheeses, small batch spirits, artisan chocolates and more. We also have gift cards for every occasion.Read More
Top Reasons to Stay with Us
Following a painstaking restoration that earned Indiana’s highest award for historic preservation, our Georgian Revival building in the heart of downtown Wabash exudes an early 1920s vibe, while offering all the high-tech amenities and services modern-day travelers expect.Read more
Friendly, First-Class Staff
From the front desk to the back-of-the-house, the staff at the Charley Creek Inn is knowledgeable, courteous and attentive – anticipating every guest wish and whim with unmatched efficiency. Are they mind readers? Maybe!Read more
Like Wabash, our menus sparkle with originality. Guest favorites include the Saigon Salmon Salad, Lobster Mac & Cheese, Greek Chicken Nachos and Blue Duck Flat Bread. And no dining experience is complete without a side of secret Zip Sauce.Read more
Who needs a ho-hum shop for sundries when you have two charming onsite shops filled with wines, local cheeses, artisan chocolates and hand-dipped ice cream? Our Wine & Cheese Shoppe and Ice Cream & Candy Shoppe are among our guests’ favorite gathering places.Read more
From $1 ice cream cones to free wine tastings to surprisingly affordable guest rooms, the Charley Creek Inn delivers value in the heart of downtown. Why? We want Wabash to be your favorite small town getaway.Read more
- Honeywell center
- Modoc’s Market
- Historic Eagles Theatre
- Paradise Spring Historical Park & Riverwalk
This remarkable performing arts center, seating up to 1,500 people, presents everything from major stage productions to big-name concerts to local dance recitals.
A popular local coffee house and espresso bar with a past.
Historic Eagles Theatre
This classic movie theater dating from 1906 shows first-run films on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Paradise Spring Historical Park & Riverwalk
Historic cabins sprinkle throughout the property, a bucolic place laced with pathways that are popular with walkers, skaters, and bicyclists.
Plan A More Memorable Meeting
The Charley Creek Inn is a perfect setting for small corporate meetings and business retreats and receptions in Wabash. Our event spaces are all about atmosphere, whether you’re meeting over lunch in the Gatsby Room, heading to the rooftop Cloud Club for early evening cocktails or gathering in another of our unique event spaces.Read More
Design A Storybook Celebration
Small town charm meets rooftop romance at the Charley Creek Inn in Wabash. Allow us to plan a magical wedding on the rooftop overlooking downtown Wabash or in the historic Big Four Ballroom. Our wedding services include complete event planning, catering, guest room blocks and more.Read More
Find A Perfect Fit
Our event spaces are all about atmosphere, whether you’re meeting over lunch in the Gatsby Room, heading to the rooftop Cloud Club for early evening cocktails or gathering in another of our unique event spaces. In addition to an exquisite setting, you’ll access to Wabash’s best meeting and catering teams.Read More
April Featured events
Remember Someone Special
our gift cards
Never worry again about finding the perfect gift! A Charley Creek Inn gift card fits one and all. Use it for a getaway, gourmet dining or shopping!Read more
- db1953“I will stay at this nicely renovated hotel every time I travel to Wabash. I could not have been happier with the value, the ambience, or the treatment. The location is downtown, blocks from the Honeywell Center and world class entertainment. Farmers Market directly outside of hotel was a bonus. Wabash may be a small town but I would definitely recommend this as a great destination. I will be back. Wonderful stay.”
- jac0bb357“Such a nice get away! We will definitely be back! The restaurant was amazing and so was the wine tasting. The blue cheese wedge salad was quite possibly the best I've ever had. Excellent filet mignon too!”
- julia M“The Charley Creek Inn is a very pleasant surprise in newly revitalize Wabash, IN. Modernized but in keeping with it's 1920's origin, the Inn is uniquely luxurious. Very friendly staff help you feel at home, excellent food in the Twenty restaurant helps you feel like your having a special experience.”
- Joyce H“We had a room with 2 queens beds for three adults. The furnishings and overall room was beautiful. Bathroom was good sized, with a separate area with additional lavatory. We stayed on the second floor that had a lounge area, computer and a dining table. We played games on the dining table. The staff was very helpful, The hotel in centrally located, easy walking distance to local shops, restaurants and the Honeywell Center. I look forward to staying there again.”
- Joe P“Charley Creek hosted my entire extended family, 8 siblings + spouses + our mother Fideles for a weekend celebration. Dinner in the Cloud Club was a fitting forum for such a momentous occasion. Could not be happier with the weekend that include brunch for and extended number of grandkids and great-grandkids. Will definitely return to CC-Wabash again”