A Wabash landmark since the Roaring Twenties, the award-winning Charley Creek Inn enchants arriving hotel guests the instant they step through its stately entrance foyer and into the chandeliered lobby. Vintage wallpaper and antique furnishings radiate elegance in the hotel’s two-story lobby, evoking a page straight out of The Great Gatsby.
But there’s nothing old-fashioned about this timeless Georgian Revival beauty, whose original 80 rooms have been transformed into 30 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites. A recent renovation assures the best of 21st-century amenities, including complimentary WiFi, an acclaimed regional restaurant, a hopping piano bar (just ask the locals), and devotion to luxe hotel must-haves like the finest bedding and piles of thick towels. State-of-the-art event facilities are available for business meetings, weddings, and parties; and our downtown location near boutiques, wineries, museums, and parks makes us ideal for a weekend getaway.
And if you haven’t heard – Wabash is buzzing with the excitement of winning the Small Business Revolution on Main Street contest, anchored by the Charley Creek Inn. Whether you’re in town for business or pleasure, the Charley Creek Inn is the perfect place to base yourself and check it all out.
- Holiday & Special Hours
- Thu, November 26 (Thanksgiving) Closed: Twenty & Green Hat + Both Shoppes
- Sat, Nov 28th (Small Business Sat): 10am- 9pm (extended hours for shoppes)
- Thu, December 24th (Xmas Eve): 9am - 2pm (shoppes) 7am to 2pm (Twenty)
- Fri, December 25th (Xmas) Closed: Twenty & Green Hat + Both Shoppes
- Sun, Jan 1 Closed: Twenty & Green Hat + Both Shoppes
- 2 PM Sunday, January 8th thru and including Friday, January 13th Twenty Restaurant Closed for conversion/expansion