Covid-19 UpdatesThe health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. In partnership with the Indiana Restaurant & Lodging Association and health officials across the State, Charley Creek Inn is committed to its guests and employees, and will adhere to the Hoosier Hospitality Promise during the COVID-19 recovery period. We are taking all steps necessary to protect our community by:
- Continuing to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with a certified manager present each shift in Twenty Restaurant.
- All staff completing a healthy survey prior to each shift.
- All staff wearing face coverings.
- Posting signage to remind guests of Gov. Holcomb's mask advisory.
- Ensuring all seating options maintain six feet apart.
- Highly recommending reservations to better space diners.
- Making hand sanitizer stations available upon entry.
- Cleaning common areas and surfaces regularly.
- Implementing procedures to increase cleaning and sanitizing frequency of surfaces in the back-of-house.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all tables and chairs after every use.
- Utilizing individual serving condiments, then discarding them after every table seating.
- Sanitizing menus after each use.
We thank you for your loyalty and support, and we look forward to the opportunity to continue serving you. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and adapt our policies accordingly. Watch for updated communication through email, social media and our website.